Height: 36 in Weight: 30.5 lbs Shoe size: 6 Clothing size: 2/3T
This girl is changing SO much these days that Craig and I knew we needed to jot some stuff down. So here it goes…
- Calls Taylor Swift “Tire Sweats”
- Her demeanour & how she says things is either very sassy or extremely sweet
- She is soooooo affectionate. She gives the best squeezey hugs and wet open mouthed kisses that last for several seconds
- She is very emotional. Which worries us for the future
- Would prefer to be naked 100% of the time
- Thinks the world of her big sis and loves to echo her thoughts
- Has gone from requesting “Tinkle Tinkle” every night to now adding in One Direction and Tire Sweats songs to her night time repertoire
- Still napping 1-2 hours per day. Which we plan to hold on to for as long as possible
- Still sleeping in a crib cause she cray cray but has never attempted an escape
- Super gentle with animals
- Shrugs her shoulders when she’s excited
- Becomes velcro when mama works a bunch
- Takes a decent amount of time to warm up in social situations
- Tends to gallop to where ever she’s headed
- Thinks Daddy is an indestructible jungle gym
- World’s best 2 year old sharer
- Will occasionally be resistant to letting us do her hair. So she ends up looking like a 12 year old emo kid
- Surprises us every single day with the words she uses and the sentences & questions she strings together
- Is straight up hilarious. We couldn’t love her more
Height: 43 in Weight: 42.5 lbs Shoe size: 10 Clothing size: 6
Brynlee, you were such a delight and have rocked this past year at Tree House. We love how you sprung into the classroom each day, ready to learn and play. We have watched you grow so much this year. You have a curious, confident personality and we have so enjoyed getting to know what makes you tick. As the year progressed, we’ve been so pleased with your ability to make new friends, join in with others and play with your friends as a group. We loved seeing you raise your hand and contribute to our class discussions. You took in all we had to offer and enjoyed each and every topic we introduced. Brynlee, your gentle and easy-going nature makes you loved by all. Melissa and Craig, we will miss sharing our afternoons with your delightful daughter. She’s brought so much joy and laughter to our classroom. We hope you have a great summer!
When I grow up, I want to be: a vet
The song I like to sing at school is: Rags the Dog
My best friends at school are: Genevieve, Hannah and Brantley
Want to see little B at the beginning of the year? Click here
This is my second year of taking the time to photograph Craig opening his Father’s Day gifts and it’s crazy to see just how much the girls have grown and changed in a year. Craig started his day off with a round of golf and came home to two ecstatic little girls ready to leap into his arms and wish him a Happy Father’s Day. Brynlee and Jess were so proud to show off their artwork and for him to open his presents! I am so thankful to have these beautiful moments frozen in time.
You can find last year’s post here
This year the girls and I went on a “tour de blossom” with my good friend Cassandra and her kiddos Kaia and Koa. We started at Irene Parlby Park and made our way to the beautiful Victoria Promenade.
We also caught the Saskatoon bushes flowering at my parents’ place. The flowers only last a few days so we went out and took pictures even though it was lightly drizzling.